micro-mirror fiber optic Air-Gap switches
The only DISA Approved, Common Criteria certified and
TEMPEST Evaluated Optical Switches
TEMPEST Evaluated (For fiber optic switch models)
Available under GSA Multiple Award Schedule contract GS-35F-0912R
Reflect to ConnectTM technology supports all data
rates, formats, wavelengths and protocols.
- Isolate networks of different security classifications while sharing Codecs and other equipment
- Multimode(rev A, rev B, rev C models) and Singlemode(rev D) versions
- Specified by DISA for use in video conferencing systems.
- SecureSwitch® Common Criteria
Certification for switching between networks of different security classifications
SecureSwitch® Rev A A/B/C Switches, multimode, manual control
SecureSwitch® Rev B A/B/C Switches, multimode, manual and remote control
SecureSwitch® Rev C A/OFF/C Switches multimode, manual and remote control
SecureSwitch® Rev D A/B/C Switches Singlemode, manual and remote control
SecureSwitch® n:1 Switch devices
- 1:1 thru 8:1 rackmount and desktop, singlemode and multimode models
- Common Criteria Certified for switchiing between networks of different classifications
- improved internal self-diagnostices
- eliminates need to cascade multiple revision B switches when switching between 4 or more networks
- Same all-optical Reflect to ConnectTM technology of the original SecureSwitch products
Section 508 compliance information:
Copyright© 2011 Market Central Inc.