R6150 1U A/B switching systems
- The SwitchMaster®
R6150 line of ganged A/B switches expands the R6100 series to support "cyber sensitive" applications which require a hardware platform
for physical layer network switching, but without the embedded management software or control processor that is typically used for
local or remote control of switching between ports. Similar to the R6100 model, the new R6150 series provides ganged switching
between the "A" and "B" network ports to the "C" (common) ports. Local control is available via a front panel toggle switch, which
can be enabled/disabled using the keylock switch also located on the front panel. Remote control of the switching is performed by
external contact closure (Crestron or AMX I/O card, wall switch, etc).
The SwitchMaster®R6150 is ideal for basic network switching applications between active devices to areas where
controlling network access is part of your overall cyber security architecture, and where physical access control must be provided
using a platform that cannot be hacked.
- 1RU design to minimize rack space requirements in standard 19" IT rack
- Space saving RJ45/RJ48 (8P8C) network interface connectors
- Full 8 pin switching, 1 to 1, 2 to 2..., straight thru connections
- Latching relays allow the R6150 to maintain the existing connections during power outages
- Front panel selection switch or remote relay control to select active network
- Supports physical network layer switching for:
- Ethernet 10/100/1000MB
- ISDN BRI ST or U interface
- ISDN PRI/T-1/E-1
- Other signals which can typically be routed over 4 twisted pairs
- Standard model support 5 ports, addition port capacities available
- Multiple R6150's can be switched by a single external contact closure relay to increase port capacity under control
- All ports are gang switched, no individual port selection available
- Front panel LED status to indicate port selection - RED = "A", GREEN = "B"
- No active processor to inspect or retain network data packets
- No on-board control processor
- External 100-240 VAC universal power supply, providing 12 VDC to the R6150
5 port RJ45 ganged A/B Switch
Note: change part # from 5101350 to 6101350 for lead-free ROHS version
Section 508 compliance information:
Copyright© 2011 Market Central Inc.