R7400 4U MultiPort Ganged Switching System is now Available!
R7400 MultiPort Ganged Switching Systems are compact multiport switches in a 4U high rack-mount chassis. 2 to 1, 3 to 1, 4 to 1 and
dual 2 to 1 switch cards are available in Gigabit fiber optic and wire Ethernet models. Any combination of switch cards can be mixed,
and multiple racks can be daisy chained together (up to 4080 circuits), all controlled by a single
user locally or remotely. Customized cards can also be provided for this powerful switching system. Manage access to networks,
implement backup systems for network and computer connections or share peripherals and other equipment. Local features include LED
status and manual switching. Remote control (dry contact closure, RS232 and Ethernet) provides unmatched management flexibility.
SwitchMaster systems are used around the world to add secure access control and reliable backup switches for critical systems from space launch
centers to stock exchange networks.
- Add reliability to critical networks and systems with SwitchMaster
multiport switching systems.
- Monitor & control access to networks remotely; gang switch all ports
or switch individual ports.
- Automate the backup of individual connections or entire networks based on port failure or time of day.
- Allow more users to share high value or limited equipment and resources
- Monitor or control additional remote sensors and equipment
Cat6 switch cards also support HDBaseT connections including Power Over HDBaseT (POH)
up to 100W.
- Switch one HDBaseT source between multiple receivers/displays or one receiver/display
between multiple sources.
- Use as an HDBaseT air gap switch for secure access control for controlling POH displays
or as an HDBaseT link selector switch
for failover and sharing applications.
|AB, Dual AB, ABC or ABCD RJ45 and Fiber Optic switch cards
|Dual AB switch cards support independent or ganged channel operation
|Cat5, Cat6, Singlemode or Multimode Interfaces
|Latching or Non-Latching switch cards
Section 508 compliance information:
Copyright© 2011 Market Central Inc.