R5000 2U ganged A/B switching systems
2U ganged A/B switches are compact multi-switch systems in a 2U high rack-mount chassis. Gigabit fiber optic and wire Ethernet
switch cards including Cat-5 and Cat-6 switch cards and many other wire-style switch cards can be mixed and multiple racks can be
daisy chained together (up to 4080 circuits), all controlled by a single user locally or remotely.
Customized cards can also be provided for this powerful switching system. Manage access to networks, implement backup systems
for network and computer connections or share peripherals and other equipment. Local features include LED status and manual switching.
Remote control (dry contact closure, RS232 and Ethernet) provides unmatched management flexibility. SwitchMaster systems are used
around the world to add secure access control and reliable backup for critical systems from space launch centers to stock exchange
- Add reliability to critical networks and systems with an ultra compact 2U SwitchMaster
multiport switching system.
- Monitor & control access to networks remotely; gang switch all ports
or switch individual ports.
- Automate the backup of individual connections or entire networks based on port failure or time of day.
- Available under GSA Multiple Award Schedule contract GS-35F-0912R
Cat6 switch cards also support HDBaseT connections including Power Over HDBaseT (POH)
up to 100W.
- Switch one HDBaseT source between multiple receivers/displays or one receiver/display
between multiple sources.
- Use as an HDBaseT air gap switch for secure access control for controlling POH displays
or as an HDBaseT link selector switch
for failover and sharing applications.
Section 508 compliance information:
Copyright© 2011 Market Central Inc.